This list was provided to me by Mrs. Quinn:
Each child will have to wear something of their team color, shirt, hair ribbon, hat, etc. T-shirts can have wildcat graphics or paw prints.
Help Still Needed…Updated List (as of Monday afternoon, 4/15) for S.T.E.M and Cooking Supplies (Needed for Tuesday, 4/15 and Wednesday, 4/16):
- marshmallow Easter chick peeps (1 for each child)
- 6 packages of rapid-rise yeast
- kosher salt
- parchment paper
- small water bottles
* Children do not need to bring snack and drink on Wednesday if they will eat our edible snack.
Thank you in advance for your generosity and kindness! It is always appreciated! 🙂 Have a Blessed Easter!
Trip Reminders for Monday, April 15th
- Please try your best to be at school by 8 a.m.
- All children must be in St. Mel uniform. This is for safety reasons.
- Chaperones are to report to office at 9:15 a.m.
- No food or drinks are permitted on bus or at Citi Field.
Thank you for your cooperation! Have a Blessed Palm Sunday with your beautiful families!
Mrs. Scigliano and Ms. Jeanine