Our Mommy & Me class is held every Tuesday & Thursday from 10:00 – 11:30. We pride ourselves on welcoming our children to a clean and friendly environment where they can interact with new friends.
The Mommy & Me class is a wonderful way to entertain your little one and meet other moms!! It is great to see the kids play and learn while introducing them to new activities and people. Any caregiver (not only Mommy) of a child is welcome to attend a class.
The fun-filled program consists of:
- Table top manipulative, kitchen area, library and train table
- Music and movement
- Snack time (provided by the staff)
- Play time with a large variety of toys for various ages
- Arts and crafts
- Parachute, bean bags, bubbles and musical instruments
- Coffee and cake are available for the caregivers
Please ring the bell and enter through the 27th Ave church doors. Our classroom is located downstairs in the Toddler Time room.
Many of the Mommy & Me children that approach the age of 2 go on to attend our Toddler Time program. (see the Toddler Time Program in the Early Childhood section on the menu)
Please don’t hesitate to call if you have questions about either of our programs, (718) 539-8211.