We will have our annual “100th Day Celebration” on Friday, February 15th. The actual day is Tuesday, but due to special classes and lesson plans, we will celebrate on Friday. We will be doing various activities with the children, and would greatly appreciate donations:
- Uncoated white paper plates, dessert size and regular, standard size.
We will be making a “100” Trail Mix. We need:
- Honey Teddy Grahams (10 per person)
- Skittles (10 per person)
- Gummy Bears (10 per person)
- Mini Pretzels (10 per person)
- Cheerios (10 per person)
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal (10 per person)
- Mini Marshmallows (10 per person)
- Goldfish Crackers (10 per person)
- Mini Sweetish Fish (10 per person)
- Cheese Balls (10 per person)
- We also need tubular pasta, such as ditalini pasta or the short ziti looking pasta for making necklaces.
- 100 Large Solo Cups for Stacking
As always, we appreciate your generosity, time, and cooperation with our projects! 🙂
Also, when we return from winter break we are asking each family to send in a large box of tissues and two rolls of paper towels, and a container of baby wipes. We are running very low with these items and need to replenish them. If you can send them in now, we will take them. Thank you so much!